2013-07-30

What's Your Scrap Book?


I smile when I think of the scrap book ages ago which I would keep as a secret and far away from Mom and Dad for fear that they will tear it off before flinging it away in fire.It was the time that a computer, world wide web, Facebook or Orkut were rocket science and a note book with hard cover would substitute as a scrap book.
It was the age to explore life or when the Dil goes Pagal where you jot thoughts in all secrecy on the girl for whom you nurtured romantic thoughts. It was a poem or words you will tell her and/or try to woo her but how. No! It was not the age of blogs like it is nowadays not it's kinda personal diary. In one glance: Mundane stuffs, fav films, dreams of a 14 year old teen and crush. This was my scrap book and yeah, I was a boy who also copied lyrics of film songs. I would stick the pics of film stars like Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Juhi Chawla, late Divya Bharati, Amir Khan, Salman Khan, Sonali Bhendre, Pooja Bedi, Pooja Bhatt, Mamta Kulkarni and so many who starred in movies whose lyrics I would write. The pictures were nicely cut from newspapers and magazines.
Here, trying to make a replica of ma scrap book of the 90s where I was a film buff, I mean I am still one. I never knew that one day net would be such a rage and all those pictures of celebrities could be easily downloaded in matter of seconds.



Name: Vishal


Hi, I am Vishal and I am 14 years old: My favorite actor is Amitabh Bachchan, the biggest actor in the world. But, I am sad he has stopped doing movies. I hate school but my favorite subject is English but I hate Maths..arrggggggg! How I wish I will finish school. I want to be in films but I also want to become a lawyer. I am the only son to mom and dad. I wanna be rich and own a BMW someday. I love playing football with Nuvin and Vicky where I run away from home after school hours to cross the road where they are waiting for me at the by-lane. I love watching Sholay coz it is ma favorite flick. I also love Amitabh in Agneepath and Shahenshah and he's my bade bhaiyya (elder brother). I also love Salman Khan in Maine Pyar Kiya but Govinda also. I love the songs of Saajan, Aashiqui.