1. You are your own boss, a call away from the boss, chasing people or companies that you are making a pitch from home.
2. Flexibility in calling people, organizing meetings and juggling work for various clients.
3. Organizing the day through effective and smart planning to manage the personal plus professional life.
4. Discretionary approach to work either during the day or night, trying to get free time for personal matters.
|Image credit: Google/http://static6.uk.businessinsider.com|
5. Accountable to the self and motivation to earn more by doubling productivity and efficiency. It's all about living to the adage, the more the merrier.
6. Reduce time and costs in traveling unlike a 9 to 5 job and makes you sorted out in the ability to concentrate on things to do in a day's work.
7. Running errands, exercising the body, sitting for a healthy break by making quality time with family or taking an afternoon nap.
8. Cutting on unhealthy or junk food, save on unnecessary food items or avoiding unwanted arguments with weird co-workers.
9. There is no space for office politics and your mental sanity is saved from assholes.
10. Deadlines and stress will always be there working from home or not but at least it helps to manage stress level at a normal level, unlike pollution.
11. You can afford to take not only time off but travel across cities, states or countries since you don't need to file leave applications. That way, you can be a globe trotter minting money during travel cum free wifi facilities. A tale of mixing work with pleasure.
12. You are not labeled with the tag of late comer at the office or losing on appraisal cum bonus. You can shoot the messenger!