2011-07-01

BBudah Hoga Tera Baap all over the place

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Bachchan fans..the wait is finally over..Bbudah Hoga Tera Baap released today all over..Brace yourselves and get set to book your tickets at cinema theatre next to you. I have grown up on Amitabh Bachchan films and frankly, I can wait to watch my childhood hero, Amitabh Bachchan, I'm already getting jitters.
I always wanted to see Amitabh Bachchan in the successful part he played in the 70s and 80s, be it Sholay, Zanjeer, Deewar or Agneepath. Finally, the wait is over as Bachchan set the stage ablaze with a performance which I believe will be remembered for a very long time. A treat to all his fans the world over. Bachchan comes to rock your city. AB is a legend, an institution of acting and words fail to describe the persona, the legend. 
What is admirable is the way he performed all the stunts at the age of 69. A Star who can wreck havoc, brought the nation to a stall. Once Vikram Bhatt said, AB is a national treasure. This time director Puri Jagganadh pays homage to a one man industry,a man who took the nation by storm and who continues to do through his sheer power of acting, dedication to his work and humility. He is Amitabh Bachchan, after all? Is there anything that should shock us about him? He's got the power and everything his touches turns into gold. Amitabh Bachchan, the man with the midas touch. An Amitabh Bachchan movie is an education and I think Bbudah perfectly gives tribute to his career which spans over more than 3 decades and brings the angry young man image to the forefront.
As a child, I remember how Dad would take me to watch Bachchan bashing the villains as I watched with awe and inspiration. In our family, watching Bachchan on screen was no less than an outing. I look forward to Bbudah Hogah Tera Baap and I'm sure that it will rock and shook the nation. It's gonna be a super duper hit.
Amitabh Bachchan rocks

No comments: