2011-07-11

Friendship is what matters

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Don't they say that if you make one friend in a year your blessed for. I can safely say that I'm more blessed since I don't have just one such friend but a few of them. I know that I can count and rely on them at any time. They are my support system and strength and I know that till they are here, I can do any thing, surmount any form of unsurmountable and uphill task. They give me such confidence.
One such friend called me on Tuesday night after I reached home from office. The last time we spoke was six months back when I called him in Pune. Sometimes, few words suffice to describe how much you are loved and you hold a special place in your friend's heart. This is, I believe is the biggest achievement, that people hold you in their hearts.
He enquired about my life and told me how proud everyone is in Pune that I am working as a sub editor. He was like, we often speak about you in Pune and we miss you a lot. If you want anything, let me know. It gave me such a high, not before he said,long time I haven't heard your voice. Thanx bro, I'm happy that you did called and heard my voice. You don't know how much it means to me, Kok's. 
My friends have always been an intrinsic part of my life and they will always be. Friendship is to be treasured and groomed throughout the years. Blessed are the friendship who grow over the years and not only stand the test of time but conquer it as well.
Happy Monday

No comments: