2015-08-31

Seduced in the cloud

I was struck by your charm and elegance.
An endearing face, peachy eyes and a killer smile.
Seduced at the airport, it could have been a love story.
A stranger that rekindle feeling in the heart.
I overdid it, insisting to lift your luggage.
The smile and shyness still ring fresh in my mind.
A crush you were, one of the first among the cloud and sky.
Snippet of conversation we had,
Sharing how you in awe of Marine Drive,
After all, you are a Mumbaikar.
The first Mumbai girl whose charm I fell for.
It's been a decade long,
Your face suddenly cropped in my mind, stranger love.
We could have been lovers,
Yet a face that crossed my path in life's journey.
We were young...still are.
Stay blessed and make the world beautiful.
You must be conquering your dreams and fighting battles.

Love
Vishal


No comments: