2017-12-22

You can and must win this fight


Breathing!

motionless!

a beautiful soul!

caregiver!

mother!

Selfless!

how much she suffered in life!

courage!

I sit and watch her fight against the unknown,

the world came first,  not her,

she has always put herself second,

her joy, happiness, and individuality,

it never mattered to her,


perhaps the biggest battle of her life,

she has no choice,

I can never imagine,

to see this tall and cheerful and forever smiling lady,

in such a state,

 weak,

we believe in you,

you never stopped believing in me and your children, 

filled with love,

a battle that we must all win,

you are my bua, my aunt,

but, always a mother,

you must get up,

i don't know anything,

just triumph like you always did,

fight the demons,

stand on your feet,

it's a belief,

you have to win,

come on,

it's the last battle,

you can win,

i know you will,

unlimited faith we have in you,


Love
V


No comments: