2018-04-28

Ten things about my temper


Cool! Angry! Checklist. I need to run a checklist for myself since I don't know when assholery can push me to the brink of everything. Easy going, chilled out but also tempered best describes this down-to-earth, shy and introvert type that I belong to. My temper is uncertain pretty much like the weather and myself don't know when I can burst at people. Some of my closest friends know something about me and there is a button that they dare not risk pushing.



1. Pull the trigger at your own risk means that I can fire in all directions through words that cannot be taken back to make me the vilest human on earth.

2. I can explode at any time when a few seconds ago was just a polite version but cunts should take the blame for this provocation or outburst. In short, I am unpredictable. 

3. Pushing me to an extreme level is not just a risk to yourself but the self since I become someone else where the arrogance knows no limit and can trudge on insults. Gotta better manage the self since arrogance has no trace in my blood.

4. The moment I realize that some people have sprouted lies about me or behaving in the most anal way, the temper can reach the height of diplomacy by ignoring and stop speaking to them forever.  Mind you! I am extremely good at ignoring people on the road or turn my face away at the sight of devils.

5. Lending cold shoulder and replying in mono syllables is where my temper can take me if not the Iced Antractica.

6. Trust me to serve you just a glass of cold water and not coffee, tea or scotch if you drop uninvited to piss me off. Cheap rum is another option or green tea to make you run for cover.

7. Making sarcastic remarks or jokes and telling the most mean or rude things to you is routine. I call it my internalized anger management technique.

8. You may not just be worth my time, specially if you are family or a friend of a friend that I may just nod in agreement with the rubbish you keep saying and may silently kill you inside my heart or mind.

9. You will get the rare honor of turning into the most dumbest characters in the fiction blog stories or the novel that I may write. You will end up laughing at yourself. The sweetest revenge to calm me down.

10. I may just poison you...with anything and everything. Best thing is to swear at myself or giving you all type of bc, mc, and fucknama when bitching about you.


No comments: