2018-09-22

Ten personal Quotes


Collection quotes and hoarding newspaper cut out was a favorite thing buried in the past and never thought could be a wordsmith. Feeble inspiration came when I was in a relationship and nursing heartbreak, reading the quotes and collecting them, the first thing to look in newspapers. It's another story that I spun the newspaper quotes in my own reflection and forwarded it on sms that was quite a huge thing in the past now lost in translation. Today, I share ten of my quotes, weaved by the silly mind that didn't look for quote masters or newspaper inspiration and truly original. Hope you will like them.




“You are success. Failure can never rule you. Whip this storm called success to make it your own.”


“I fear not death for it’s an integral part, my shadow lingering and the end shall be the new me, Karmic connection of my being.” 


“Why call it unrequited love to feel you never loved in the first place. Dance and make mad love with rejection and celebrate break up for You are love.” 


“Don’t threaten to slap and avoid me but love your beautiful hand to caress my face with your stamp to book me for life.”  


“Kiss is what I long for, deep and passionate for my soul to dance with envy, swirling like the ice cream.”


“I don’t call it break up but the soul’s liberation eluding my obsessive mind. We live without each other with each other, your senses, the linens scattered on the bed, scent of your lip and jet black hair, the image of your sensual, naked self walking inside the room. The day you stop haunting me, it shall be a break up.”


“Shorn of my clothes, I bear no shame for the soul stand naked in front of everyone to see not my flesh but a beautifully uncensored me.”



“There was a time, there is a time and will be a time when your love loomed larger and disappeared in the distance. Your shadow shone like the glittering moon and faded away in the silent night to wipe my tears, happiness and constant heart beat.”



“I am Truth. I am the cloud. I am the sky. I am God. I am Sex. I am never ashamed neither you should about ME.”  


“Love is intriguing but then ghosts live in the imagination in the heart’s temple.”

No comments: