2018-09-28

Things I didn't do Today

As much as we try to be a pro or stickler for details, there are so many things that we fail to do or too lazy in the humdrum of everyday life. I am no different when it comes to skipping things on my radar.


1. I missed the morning yoga since was too busy in mindless stuff, gulping coffee and eating my soojee prepared by Mom.



2. Forget to give Mom some cash since she was going to the market for vegetables. The bad me and the fear of missing the bus to office made me go blank!



3. Didn't write in the agenda diary on the tasks that gotta do for the day and the risk is the mind space becoming like Mumbai, overcrowded and footpath for survival.


4. Skipped sending an important work-related email to friend that my boss been telling me to. The perk of doing this silly post is therapeutic and works well as a reminder.


5. In a hurry, forget or pretending, to arrange the bed and put the blankets in place.


6. The cylinder gas will get over today and while having a shower, realized that they geyser showed signs of dying, turning from hot water to warm. First thing, gotta tell mom as I reach home and change the cylinder that will die a slow but painless death.


7. I'm truly awesome! Forgot telling it to myself. Awesome to forget or pretending to, at least.


No comments: