2012-06-18

Wine of love

I pour the wine of love in the glass made of mud.
Throwing mud on me and calling a drunkard, womanizer does no good to your fake existence.
You chose to throw mud and pelt stones on me.
Yet, i shall adorn your face with flowers,
I will sprinkle the holy wine on your hair.
You call me a sinner.
Why?
Because I roam in the streets of sin like a vagabond.
I drink in the glass of life.
I am drunkard and yet I don't beg for your compassion.
I enjoy the company of women of least repute,
While people like you brutalize them and castigate them in the name of religion and morality.
I ain't no saint. Yet, I shall not pretend to be one unlike you.
I shall enjoy my wine.



2 comments:

PriPat said...

gosh!! So much are you deeply in love with some1 ha!! :P U blog post recently talks about the same!!

Vishal Bheeroo said...

Love is a malfunction of the heart..nopes I am not. I am just inspired by Rumi's quotes about love, life and the power of energy. Osho speaks of free love:)