2018-11-15

Death trumped




Whisked away by time,
heart stop,
heartbeat,
Knock, knock,
death,
unquenched love,
I plead!
wicked smile,
tears,
brain incapacitated,
stench of alcohol,
cigarette butt,
wait!
I will puff the last one,
smoking injurious to health,
fearful face laugh sadistically,
I protest,
but!
you cannot take me away,
didn’t explore everything,
adventure,
sex,
Telling everyone i love them freely,
waving bye and hugging,
Loved ones,
over memories made,
our fights,
apology to mom and dad for being mean,
telling I love them dearly,
vile creature give me the blithe,
I rasp,
don’t you dare, it says,
I am death and come uninvited,
fuck love and the crap,
you had all the time,
not my fault you didn’t have fun!
you wait...I am coming!
Even the mightiest is fallible,
I conjure a trick,
plotting against the mightiest,
my end waits forever,
I trump death,
left reeling and staring blank at me!

No comments: