2017-11-26

Love shot: A silly date




Love shot: A silly date

“What a silly date,” she loquaciously tells. I smile and wink to conceal my awkwardness. She persists, “No! I am serious. Guys lack the spine to be creative by calling for a plain coffee date. I hate coming to meet over coffee.”

“Still you came,” I playfully say.
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/d8/b0/e3/d8b0e36b01d46e92448e3e7b4f6f778f--coffee-date-coffee-break.jpg
Image credit: ttps://i.pinimg.com


“Obvio...I was bored sitting home alone on a Sunday and gorging over pizza on Netflix,” she smirks.
I gaze at her pink skirt and was amused looking at the matching shoes.

“What are you looking at? You are lusting at my shoes,” she catches me off guard.

“Nah! I am looking at your pink colored lipstick,” I blurt out.

“Simple. I am not Aishwarya Rai wearing Purple at Cannes,” she lashes out.

I am drawn to the spicy words flowing from her mouth effortlessly. She pouts venom rather than saccharine. “I love that?”

“Stop lusting and be bold. You wanna smooch,” she pulls the last one. She wades effortlessly and her leg is pressed on mine. I am shaken off the ground and feel a rush of electricity running down my body. Our lips are cupped together and my hand running over her bare back and naked shoulder. She presses her lip. I am whacked on the mouth.

“Baby! Time to leave. I never expected the first date to end like that,” she seductively flits on her legs and picks up her Gucci bag.

I call out, “Hey! Phone number.”

She turns back, “I have yours. As it is, just not interested in another silly coffee date. Find something better next time. I will call you when my day is not happening.

I am too stunned to speak. A second cup of silly cappuccino is ordered and the sea breeze wafts flutters my unkempt hair at Chowpatty. 

Someone nudges me from the back and turn around to see a hot female flashing a smile. The feminine voice soothingly says, “I’ve been waiting inside and thought you would never turn out.” I am confused. The short hair woman plonks herself, “Your whatsapp date...oh! you having the cappuccino.”

“Silly coffee. I prefer a latte on this not-so-silly date,” she guffaws.

“Now, who is she?” I wonder. “Who was the one I kissed?”

Love
Vishal

No comments: