2015-12-24

Santa Claus is coming tonight


Image credit: Google
Santa Claus! Santa Claus is coming!
Polish the shoes shiny black,
paint the town by wearing red.
Decorate the X-Mas tree with trinket and bells.
Stay awake till midnight,
the eyes getting all teary but finally the lids close.
Tired of waiting for the white bearded fellow,
crossing the seas, clouds and mountains.
He's an old dude, carrying bundle of gifts for everyone.
Sad, I can't see him and say Hi.
I always wanted to hold his hand, touch his skin and feel how real he is.
Hey! Old chum! Every time, I miss you to death and reveal yourself this time,
for I wanna whisper my wish into your ears.
So many dreams to share and convey my aspirations to you for you can make them real.
Fascinated I am with your boots, red clothes, specs falling on your long nose and white beard.
Where do you come from?
What do you?
Where you stay?
I wanna know it all, everything about you.
Come on! Spell it out!
Do you drink wine?
I shall keep some vodka for you.
They say, variety keeps you hale and hearty.
I wanna see all my toys and goodies in the misty morning.
Excited I am! Hungry for more.
I wanna all the toys, miracles and happiness.
Every December 25, you make a difference to children like me in spreading happiness.
You make me glow.
I shall make a positive difference to the lives of others.
It's a vow.
Perhaps, only then I will not doze on X-mas and we will meet.
Longing to see you, Santa Claus.
Merry X-Mas.

With Love
Vishal

No comments: